We are delighted to see you all again!
Otter Books is open again for in-store shopping.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with some new rules for the safety and protection of our staff and your fellow book lovers.
- We will be limiting the number of customers in the store (5 people at a time – please consider shopping alone if possible), and we ask you to limit your visit to 20 minutes.
**Please use hand sanitizer before browsing**
- Handle books & merchandise as little as possible.
- Keep a physical distance of 2 metres between yourself and other customers – be kind and make space where you can!
- Follow & respect the instructions of staff while you are visiting us.
- No food or drinks or dogs in the store please.
- We encourage you to continue to shop online and use pickup options.
If you are feeling unwell or are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms, please do not visit us at this time!